K9 Forces Website

:( cool huski - good news about Daisy (sorry watched your vids didn't get around to posting in the youtube thread).

ETA. Maree if you are really bored I could send Kenz up - whats another 1 when you have 4 already :) .

I already have a Winpara dog in the yard and that one is quite enough :)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) bugger BC4ME - hope your feeling better tomorrow. I was going to have a non-training day too because I just really couldn't be bothered however so much for that idea. I had the girls in the car at the local shopping centre tonight and thought what the heck they could each have a short session of something out the front. Well blow me Kenz who has never managed anything at the shops in the past decided tonight that a. she could actually do something other than have a minor meltdown and b. could actually play some tug. Ok so not as good as she can everywhere else but she actually bounced out of the car.

ETA. :) bloody Winpara dogs hey. And the pair of them aren't even related :( . I keep threatening to return mine but can never quite follow through with the threat :) .

Edited by ness

huski wrote: but she had that desperation that I am after whilst still being neat and precise and worked well without me having any food on me.

Way to go thats fantastic. Ness at the moment has decided desperation outweighs being neat and precise but ah well she is entitled to that now :laugh: . Agree with you about the being more confident when nobody is watching (or your not videoing something) :laugh: .

huski wrote: but she had that desperation that I am after whilst still being neat and precise and worked well without me having any food on me.

Way to go thats fantastic. Ness at the moment has decided desperation outweighs being neat and precise but ah well she is entitled to that now :( . Agree with you about the being more confident when nobody is watching (or your not videoing something) ;) .

I don't think it's a coincidence that when Daisy stuffs up her SFEs it's almost always when I'm filming it :clap::laugh:

Did have a bit of a problem with her barking a bit tonight but that's fixable and she rarely ever does it now. The only other issue I have is one I have often which is she tends to do her stands and sometimes her downs on an angle as she tries to look up at me... but that is getting off topic :laugh:

I love it when they have that desperation, all they can think about is how to do what you are asking, I love that look and focus they give you!

Yeah Maree! You wanna train Daisy for me? Then you'll never be bored :laugh:

(having said that she was an angel tonight :clap:)

I'm up for the challenge :laugh:

Wanna come and get her now? Or shall I drive by and drop her off for you? :rofl:

Now I know why Steve is closing the website.......... Huski's been stalking him and without the website she won't be able to stalk Steve. ;)

So Huski is stalking me now by doing Drive By's ooooo Should I be scared :( Thanks Steve it's all your fault I have a stalker :)

Now I know why Steve is closing the website.......... Huski's been stalking him and without the website she won't be able to stalk Steve. :(

So Huski is stalking me now by doing Drive By's ooooo Should I be scared :laugh: Thanks Steve it's all your fault I have a stalker :clap:

Stop trying to change the subject, do you want my dog or not?? ;)

I've told Daisy she's going to Aunty Maree's, she's packing her things up in her crate now :laugh:

Edited by huski

So Steve.... just making sure we find out about this 'BIG' change tomorrow right??? Cos your website is lying to us and saying it's still 3 days away!!

Any more hints seeing as the 'BIG' changes are soo close to being revealed??? :(:laugh:

Just letting you know this is a hot topic of conversation! BC4ME and I were talking about it before going into the show ring last night for the Best of Breed run off :eek:

So Steve.... just making sure we find out about this 'BIG' change tomorrow right??? Cos your website is lying to us and saying it's still 3 days away!!

Any more hints seeing as the 'BIG' changes are soo close to being revealed??? :(:laugh:

Just letting you know this is a hot topic of conversation! BC4ME and I were talking about it before going into the show ring last night for the Best of Breed run off :eek:

It's funny who pops into your head at the oddest of times.

so what time is the website changing over?

Edited by BC4ME

I have already ordered champagne and party streamers to open on the stroke of midnight as I sit glued to the screen!!

My poor old body only stays up till midnight on New Year's Eve now so have had to trick it into believing this is another NY Eve celebration!!!

:rofl:

I have already ordered champagne and party streamers to open on the stroke of midnight as I sit glued to the screen!!

My poor old body only stays up till midnight on New Year's Eve now so have had to trick it into believing this is another NY Eve celebration!!!

:rofl:

I can see there's going to be a lot of sleepy DOLers tomorrow :( - Midnight's waaaay past my bedtime!!!