How Did Your Pet Get Its Name?

crazyboutdogz

Max was his pound name. And we thought we would pick a new name for him but as my middle daughter was up in Queensland the week we got him we though we would wait till she came home before we decided (he was a secret from her, a big surprise on her return !!).

Anyway - spent the week calling him Max and we realised .... he is Max :thumbsup: We couldn't change it.

He also gets MaxiTaxi .... Maximum .... Maximilleum .... Maxy .....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We named our chocolate shar pei Agro, because of his resemblence to the puppet from TV. When we got our second, a liliac shar pei, we named her Toot - after a Betty Boop-like character on another TV show.

Unlike all the Sally's, Ralph's and Bella's at the dog park, Agro and Toot are never confused over who is calling to them!

Our kelpie is Chesney- named after the country singer Kenny Chesney.

Our little foxie x is Sandow - you would have to be a rugby league fan to get it. Chris Sandow is the little guy on the South Sydney Rabbitohs team who likes to tackle the big guys, which is exactly what Sandow has done since the day he came to live with us.

Our border collie (who passed away just last week) was Dallas - named after Dallas Winston from the movie The Outsiders.

We named our chocolate shar pei Agro, because of his resemblence to the puppet from TV. When we got our second, a liliac shar pei, we named her Toot - after a Betty Boop-like character on another TV show.

Unlike all the Sally's, Ralph's and Bella's at the dog park, Agro and Toot are never confused over who is calling to them!

Is that Agro in your pic? If so he definately shares the resemblance! As for Toot, I know the character you're referring too...I hope she's not overweight like the character lol

Pics of both would be great :(

Is that Agro in your pic? If so he definately shares the resemblance! As for Toot, I know the character you're referring too...I hope she's not overweight like the character lol

Pics of both would be great :(

The profile pic is Agro when he was a chubby puppy, a role Toot is now fulfilling. :laugh:

Here are a couple of pics, although the quality is dubious.

post-24370-1267670053_thumb.jpg

post-24370-1267670058_thumb.jpg