Australian Dog Centre- Has Anyone Done A Course With This Company

I know why the grooming school would have a few bad marks against its name. I knew Nicky for a while, dont have anything to say against her from what I have seen, but of course when you're heavily in any show/grooming world the uglies rear their heads. Had people whisper about her and the school but frankly I dont go on gossip. I think people are better to go see and make up their own minds then take a few rumours as the standard.

Edited by Nekhbet

Know both Nicki and Melanie as professional groomers and can vouch for both.

Looking at the awards, photos and grooming trophies on the walls in their shop today and it looks like they have achieved alot in their careers. in europe and america aswell

Oh... the whispers make sense now, heh. Unfortunately the grooming industry can be quite unkind to others, especially if they are successful/have their master groomers certs. Ignore what I said before. :cry: *feels like an idiot*

Know both Nicki and Melanie as professional groomers and can vouch for both.

Looking at the awards, photos and grooming trophies on the walls in their shop today and it looks like they have achieved alot in their careers. in europe and america aswell

Oh... the whispers make sense now, heh. Unfortunately the grooming industry can be quite unkind to others, especially if they are successful/have their master groomers certs. Ignore what I said before. :hug: *feels like an idiot*

I have observed over the years the disparaging comments about individuals and businesses on forums and have known many to be untrue. It is difficult for the business or individual to defend themselves as the person making the comments writes under a pseudonym. Recently in WA a forum was forced to identify the person behind the pseudonym and they were successfully sued for $30000 for defamation. This will put pressure on forum administrators as the case in WA appears to be the tip of the iceberg.