Surrogate Mother Urgently Needed

Korella

Hi,

Although I've posted the following in the breeders community, I'm also doubling up here (as I know I don't always look in there!!!).

If anyone in the Albury/Riverina area has a new litter of puppies and is in a position to take on some Welsh Corgi Pembroke babies, could they please contact Bronwyn Downie on (02) 69484141 or Melinda Sterrett on 6948 8698 or mobile 0428 746 636

There are eight very healthy babies born tonight (March 15), however their mum passed during the caesarien.

Any offers of assistance would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Kellie Stanfield

I spoke to Bronwyn a short time ago, and while very distressed at the loss of her bitch, she advised the eight little ones have a new "mother" in Cootamundra and so far, so good. Bronwyn expressed her sincere thanks to all those who offered support to hand rear them, or take them in for surrogacy. Your generosity has deeply touch her and it's nice to know there are people out there in many different breeds who are so willing to assist others when in desperate need of help with their canine friends.

We now have fingers crossed for the babies' future, which is looking very promising, even though only very early days.

Thank you all, and especially to their new "mother" and her family.

-Kellie