Dog Exercise Area In Richmond - Kurrajong, Sydney?

FHRP

Just wondering if anyone knows of an easily accessable dog exercise area in the Richmond to Kurrajong region of Sydney? The boys and I are headed up there this afternoon and anticipate a little spare time that I'd love to give the dogs some exercise during, before getting to my friends place.

Just wondering if anyone knows of an easily accessable dog exercise area in the Richmond to Kurrajong region of Sydney? The boys and I are headed up there this afternoon and anticipate a little spare time that I'd love to give the dogs some exercise during, before getting to my friends place.

I know of an off leash park in Ham St, Windsor (maybe South Windsor). It is near the swimming complex.

Thanks Wilbur, my futhered google search found the park I think you're talking of "there is one leash free area in the Hawkesbury and that is a fenced area located at Pool Park, the corner of Ham and Cox Street, South Windsor."

Might check it out :rainbowbridge:

oooooo, I didn't know that, I have been searching for an area for a while but they haven't been fenced, will check that out (dogless) today. I am on 3/4 of an acre at Kurrajong, and the dogs generally have heaps of running when I let them out into the whole area (they are usually only in maybe 1/4 of that), but I think they would also enjoy a big off leash park as well.

Thanks for starting this topic :rainbowbridge:

Also the beach area at Windsor on the River for a swim

Any more details of this location?? I don't know the area :rainbowbridge:

It's not far from the Ham St park.

After visiting Ham St - head back up to Macquarie Street and head all the way to the end until you get to Windsor Rd - there are traffic lights there - turn left and head over the bridge - as soon as you cross the bridge trun left at the seafood restaurant and drive thtough to the car park - there is a little beach there and the dogs can have a swim :hug:

It's only about a 10 min drive.

Also the beach area at Windsor on the River for a swim

Any more details of this location?? I don't know the area :laugh:

It's not far from the Ham St park.

After visiting Ham St - head back up to Macquarie Street and head all the way to the end until you get to Windsor Rd - there are traffic lights there - turn left and head over the bridge - as soon as you cross the bridge trun left at the seafood restaurant and drive thtough to the car park - there is a little beach there and the dogs can have a swim :rofl:

It's only about a 10 min drive.

Follow the signs to SINGLETON lol - just remember to turn off as soon as your cross the Hbury River lol

It is a good beach. If you have 2 x legged kids it is safe for them also. Big dog and ppl swimming area

No boats or ski's or anything like if you go swimming with them at Nepean end

Edited by Bartok