Seeking Breeder Of Dog We Have In Care

AWDRI

This is Rex, born 06/03/06. From all appearances he looks to be a registered pure bred ACD. He is microchipped but was an owner surrender at Albury Pound.

If anyone recognises him or knows who his breeder might be could you please PM me me so I can contact them? I want to make sure that we have tried everything to return him to his breeder before we neuter him and rehome him.

Thanks in advance.

January2010126-199x300.jpgJanuary2010123-199x300.jpg

Good for you!! He's a quality dog. :eek:

If you know his date of birth, you might be able to find out.

I once had an adult boxer wished on me. His owners had apparently left town in a hurry, mafia was after them. Had a piece of paper with his details - name, likes, dislikes,dob.I phoned up breeders with the dob, and found his breeder. I must admit, I thought there were a couple of lines he could have come from, and tried them first.

Good for you!! He's a quality dog. ;)

If you know his date of birth, you might be able to find out.

I once had an adult boxer wished on me. His owners had apparently left town in a hurry, mafia was after them. Had a piece of paper with his details - name, likes, dislikes,dob.I phoned up breeders with the dob, and found his breeder. I must admit, I thought there were a couple of lines he could have come from, and tried them first.

Thanks! I've emailed a couple of breeders, one of whom says he could be from their lines but they can't take him back.

The other I've not heard from.

I've emailed the state kennel club reps too with his chip # and DOB and they have no record of him.

It's looking likely that he'll be desexed and rehomed as a pet. Nice pet hey?

How is he going?

This lovely boy was very, very lucky to get to rescue and it all came down to the hard work of Belgrael and Sheilaheel.

The people who surrendered him were from Rand if that helps at all. He was surrendered for wandering off the property.

From a fellow ACD lover and exhibitor, "Thanks" for all the work you do, especially for this boy.

I have been thinking about him, and while he does look somewhat familiar, I couldnt place him in a particular kennel... Sorry, I did try ;) .

Heres hoping he will find a lovely home, after he is desexed, with fences ;) ...