Dalmations Need A Home. Beautiful And Well Behaved.

Monah

I have gorgeous pics of these two but cant seem to post them, PM me and I can email them to anyone interested. They are really beautiful and well cared for doggies, indoor dogs.

FW: 2 DALMATIANS TO A GOOD HOME !!!!!‏

2 attachments | Download all attachments (19.8 KB)

image001.jpg (10.3 KB), image002.jpg (9.5 KB)

Hi Deb

Just wondering if this is something you’d be interested in?

WANTED: A good home for my much loved Dalmatians. I am moving overseas for work and I am needing to re-home my 2 Fur-Kids !!!

This is their story.....

Xena

5 yrs, de-sexed, micro-chipped, fully vaccinated. Pure Bred

She is very loving and loyal, doesn't bark and has a wonderful temperament and comes when called.Good on the lead.

Archie

4 yrs, de-sexed, micro chipped, full vaccinated. Pure Bred

He is obedient having done guard dog training. Barks for attention but is a big lanky softy and very loyal. Good on the lead.

Xena and Archie need to re-homed together because they are best friends and pine without each other. They love playing down at the Dog Park or beach and love nothing more than a paddle. Both are very sociable and interact well with other dogs and kids. Would suit a family with a big yard because they just run and chase each other all day and contrary to popular belief, two dogs are easier than one......and they both Smile ! :-)

I need to re-house them ASAP because I am due to move at the end of April

If you can help or have any questions please call me on 0435 659 306....Please feel free to forward on !

Thanks

Rich

PS: I'malso open to the idea of someone looking after them for 1-3 years and I will pay all associated costs if I can have them back when I get home......