Grooming Salon In The Blue Mountains

MelodysMum

Friends who live in Springwood have a cocker spaniel, about 16 months old and until now they have taken him back to his breeder to be trimmed.

She is a bit too far away to keep going there, so they have asked me if I know any groomers in the mountains.

Can anyone recommend a good groomer, not too far from Springwood please? I don't know any up there. Towards Penrith would be better than towards Katoomba I think. :confused:

I don't use a groomer for my dogs but there is a dog groomer I think in Hazelbrook. I think it is in a boarding kennel up there. There is a dog grooming salon in Stafford St in Penrith.

Never used either or know of anyone that has but these are the only ones I know of up the mountains.

Good luck

Greg

Thanks Nicquistar! I will see if I can find the boarding kennels. I know the one in Stafford St, Penrith. I haven't been there because we groom our girl ourselves, but we go to South Penrith Vet in Stafford St.

Janba, thanks I found the number. I will pass it on. :eek:

Friends who live in Springwood have a cocker spaniel, about 16 months old and until now they have taken him back to his breeder to be trimmed.

She is a bit too far away to keep going there, so they have asked me if I know any groomers in the mountains.

Can anyone recommend a good groomer, not too far from Springwood please? I don't know any up there. Towards Penrith would be better than towards Katoomba I think. :thumbsup:

Hi Wendy,

I have a lot of clients who use a groomer around the Springwood/Winmalee area. I am pretty sure her name is Kathy and have been told she is very good. One of the clients is arriving on the 10th April or if you are in a hurry I could ring them and ask where exactly she is and her number.

Edited by millie

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still interested the groomer's name is Kathy. Not sure of phone number but she is located in Blaxland behind the tile shop. Clients were going to ring with her number but may have forgotten. They said she is very good.