Dog Show Trolleys

Blakbelgian

POSTING HERE AS THE EQUIPMENT IS USED AT DOG SHOWS.

Last night our bitch decided she didn't want to stay in the trolley and started to shred the blue stuff on top of the wood. :thumbsup::rofl: As if this would be one way to get out.

She did have a soft matt to lie on, this was untouched.

Can anyone please tell me where I can get some more of this blue stuff?

What type of glue should I use?

I would prefer to purchase just a section of it & not have to replace the whole floor if I can.

Thanks for your help.

BB

I have just been revamping an old c-crate trolley that I picked up for $10 and looked for the blue stuff everywhere with very little sucess, so will be looking forward to hearing where it can be found for future reference, I ended up just getting something that I thought would still be suitable!

They sell the pyramid matting at Bunnings and Clark Rubber.

We got a glue that you spread on with a scrapper type thing. Ask when you buy it, they will tell you what glue to use.

We went to both and neither places could help us, clark rubber did have something similar but she told me they couldnt guarantee that glueing it on would work :thumbsup: have you had an issues with it peeling back off ect?

Its only comes off with the help of a dog :thumbsup: It stays put on its own accord.

I can see if we still have the glue left, but as long as its one suitable for the rubber/plastic that its made out of, you should be ok.

Will come back later if I can find the glue pot. Though I know once we used the pot, and another time some sort of silicone as OH used his silicone gun to put that down. The pot worked better though, as you could get a nice even layer and it wasnt lumpy, where as the silicone gun made little lumps that were a bugger to smooth out. We glued it all down, and then put a set of encyclopaedias on top to ensure it stuck flat. Left it a day or two to dry under the books.

Edited by Rysup