Obedience Class In Perth?

Harley will be 12wks on Tuesday and is getting his 2nd set of vaccinations on Sunday.

2 weeks from then is 2nd may, We dont start official training until Monday 3rd so I dont see how they think you will miss2 weeks? :laugh:

I know that woman! She was my instructor last term :(
I thnk she is great :provoke:

Harley will be 12wks on Tuesday and is getting his 2nd set of vaccinations on Sunday.

2 weeks from then is 2nd may, We dont start official training until Monday 3rd so I dont see how they think you will miss2 weeks? :laugh:

I know that woman! She was my instructor last term :)
I thnk she is great :provoke:

Really???? I assumed (I know, silly of me) from what the lady said that training started on that night (the 19th).... I am gathering that isn't correct??? Maybe I will ring them and speak to someone else :( Because that would work out perfectly.

Training did start the 19th but there is no class this Monday due to public holiday, so you won't miss out on as much as you think.

That's excellent :laugh:

I will def call and hopefully be good to go on the 3rd ... :love:

Training did start the 19th but there is no class this Monday due to public holiday, so you won't miss out on as much as you think.

Yes but was that an 'official' training, ? our trainer told us there wsnt supposed to be a training session, just enrolments, but they changed their mind and had a session instead. I thought it was more 'ad hoc' than planned. So was that week 1 or is 3rd May week 1?

Yes but was that an 'official' training, ? our trainer told us there wsnt supposed to be a training session, just enrolments, but they changed their mind and had a session instead. I thought it was more 'ad hoc' than planned. So was that week 1 or is 3rd May week 1?

Sorry, I don't know then :laugh: I don't participate in the classes so I just assumed there was training because I saw everyone there. When I first enrolled there was training that night, too. Regardless though, training kicks back in week after next :laugh:

Sorry, I don't know then :o I don't participate in the classes so I just assumed there was training because I saw everyone there. When I first enrolled there was training that night, too. Regardless though, training kicks back in week after next :D

Yep either way its back on 3rd may! yay :rofl: