Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little burst of sunshine this afternoon so we dash out with our babies in the puppy pen, they spent about 20 minutes outside, they had a nice drink of milk and some lunch and then believe it or not the sun went and it got very cold very quick - so back inside. We'll try agian tomorrow.

I get up to check on the pups.. what do i find? POO everywhere!! i mean everywhere!!! So here i was at 3am cleaning/changing everything.. LOL Can i say im over the poo.. wee i dont mind but poo :hug: Why cant they do this when im awake.. lol

Know what you mean TS, at least am not up at 3.00am, my bedroom is off the living room and last night woke up to a smell drifting through. :hug:

When I get up I cover the pooh with newspaper, have my coffee, read my emails, and feed the adults by which time I have woken up sufficiently to face the clean up :hug:

:hug:

Finger painting stage lol

I'm hearing you team snag, however most of mine will hold off till i open the puppy pen up in the morning and go on the kitchen floor... :hug:

They are all in need of a bath they stink! Newpaper and training pads are getting ripped to pieces and it's a consent job replacing them.

First night without mum, however demanded to have her for breakfast this morning as i'm out of puppy milk. :hug:

Yep im getting the 4am rip of paper lol!!!

But dakota goes in too see them in the morning but she isnt feeding them its been like this for a week.. i think ser milk has dried up.. There on 4 to 5 meals aday (lil porkies) lol And are drinking water...

Edited by TeamSnag

I should also say i do leave dry food down for them at nite for a lil munch lol

Ok, so I'm way to soft on the weaning process. My biggest concern is the blk/tan pup. She feels the cold and currently has the sneezes. She is still way smaller than her siblings and i stress over her. She is happy and very palyful but i will be definately be watching over her to assure she is warm and comfortable. She does drink water along with her smaller ruby sister. Its just the bigger two who think walking through the bowl of water it is the idea :o:rofl:

The others are porkers, still not keen on puppy kibble but there is always food and fresh water available.

I hand fed my guys alil kibble one day and the loved it.. most prob a silly choice lol But they do eat it now soon as i put a plate down with meat they get into it...

I turn my heat matt off duing the day as i feel they dont need it.. the sun hits that room.. but i turn it on at nite time...

I just think koda hasnt got any milk... If she hears them cry she wont move and go and see whats going on lol the only time she will watch em is if they r eating LOL Cos she knows she gets the left overs...

they are going outside soon.. they seem to sleep all day and up causing trouble all nite lol...

Today we had some sun, not a lot of warmth in it but sunny for a little while. We took a crate outside and covered with bedding to make a cave, then put the puppy pen around the front of it. Put it all on the pavers because they were dry and certainly warmer than our constantly wet grass. They played for a while, then had a sleep in the crate, after abuot an hour I woke them up, fed them and they played for a while and snuck back into thier cave and slept for about an hour.

I also put thier big teddy bears in there with them and they snuggle up to them for extra warmth. We are on 3 feeds a day with visits from mum mid afternoon and once at night. Then she still has access to them all night.

Well the kids had their second day of adventures outside. Poor Grandpa Connor did not appreciate his tail being pulled :laugh: They had a lovely time running on the grass and eating it as well. Are all asleep at the moment and I am sure will be quite upset to be back in their puppy pen when they wake up :D

post-1064-1279431910_thumb.jpg

post-1064-1279431952_thumb.jpg

Today we had some sun, not a lot of warmth in it but sunny for a little while. We took a crate outside and covered with bedding to make a cave, then put the puppy pen around the front of it. Put it all on the pavers because they were dry and certainly warmer than our constantly wet grass. They played for a while, then had a sleep in the crate, after abuot an hour I woke them up, fed them and they played for a while and snuck back into thier cave and slept for about an hour.

I also put thier big teddy bears in there with them and they snuggle up to them for extra warmth. We are on 3 feeds a day with visits from mum mid afternoon and once at night. Then she still has access to them all night.

Thanx for the update.. great they are going so well!! Did u get any photos? :D

Well the kids had their second day of adventures outside. Poor Grandpa Connor did not appreciate his tail being pulled :D They had a lovely time running on the grass and eating it as well. Are all asleep at the moment and I am sure will be quite upset to be back in their puppy pen when they wake up :champagne:

Great news :laugh:

Yer my boy isnt liking the tail pulling ;) I spose they need to know what bottons not to push lol

Dakota had a great time outside playing with them.. she has been a great mum.. They do try and feed but there just isnt anything there but they keep trying :cooldance:

Thanx for the update.. great they are going so well!! Did u get any photos? ;)

Well the kids had their second day of adventures outside. Poor Grandpa Connor did not appreciate his tail being pulled :cooldance: They had a lovely time running on the grass and eating it as well. Are all asleep at the moment and I am sure will be quite upset to be back in their puppy pen when they wake up :cheer:

Great news :laugh:

Yer my boy isnt liking the tail pulling :champagne: I spose they need to know what bottons not to push lol

Dakota had a great time outside playing with them.. she has been a great mum.. They do try and feed but there just isnt anything there but they keep trying :thumbsup:

Well yes :D but not of them sorry. :D We are building a retaining wall, we have worked nonstop all over the school holidays because we had to lift about 300 pavers, move about 50 koppers logs and dig trenches, lay the bottom two rows of the wall and now the OH is doing the associated plumbing. Eventually it will be a great area for puppy raising but not yet finished.

Our yellow boy is great with babies, he allows them to pull on tails and bite ears and when he gets sick of it, he just rolls over - turns the other cheek so to speak :cheers: And of course Maddie (Nanna) just has to get in with the grandkids when ever she can to make sure Tina is doing a good job :thumbsup: