Urgent Need For Info On Places To Stay With Dogs

Staycalm

I've just been told we need to make a trip to a family happening on the weekend of the 15th May. Hubby does not want to drive up and back on the same day. I don't want to leave the dogs overnight.

Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay overnight for 2 adults, 1 child aged 8, and two dogs? Alfie is small and no trouble(shih tzu x). Gracie is a larger dog (SHDxkelpie) who has some separation issues that may make kenneling a problem. Both are fully house trained. I would want to have them both inside with us but I'm not sure what to do with them while the event is happening.

Thanks!

I've just been told we need to make a trip to a family happening on the weekend of the 15th May. Hubby does not want to drive up and back on the same day. I don't want to leave the dogs overnight.

Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay overnight for 2 adults, 1 child aged 8, and two dogs? Alfie is small and no trouble(shih tzu x). Gracie is a larger dog (SHDxkelpie) who has some separation issues that may make kenneling a problem. Both are fully house trained. I would want to have them both inside with us but I'm not sure what to do with them while the event is happening.

Thanks!

Wangarratta North motel will allow pets into the cabins - thats not to far from Albury.