How To Remove Grease Out Of Coat

My yellow lab puppy got black grease on her coat and although i was able to wash some of it out she still has black spots on her coat. Does anyone have any tricks or know of a product that will get it out and wont be too harsh on her skin?

She is going to her second show next weekend and i would really like her to not have bright black spots on her :hug:

Thanks in advance,

Sarah :(

My yellow lab puppy got black grease on her coat and although i was able to wash some of it out she still has black spots on her coat. Does anyone have any tricks or know of a product that will get it out and wont be too harsh on her skin?

She is going to her second show next weekend and i would really like her to not have bright black spots on her :)

Thanks in advance,

Sarah :)

Palmolive dish washing detergent or a hand cleaner for mechanics, only on the spots and rinse well.

She is going to her second show next weekend and i would really like her to not have bright black spots on her :)

Thanks in advance,

Sarah :)

Palmolive dish washing detergent or a hand cleaner for mechanics, only on the spots and rinse well.

Dawn dishwashing detergent is another option - when a friends BC did this she was told this by someone who had helped with rescuing birds from oil slicks and dawn breaks down the oil but is gentle enough for the feathers. If I recall she was also told to then wash with normal dog shampoo and condition.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah :(

Yes the above but shampoo and condition after removing the grease.

sards wonder soap works well

I used to wash a bull terrier who used to go to work with his owner everyday in a workshop and who ended up black all teh time.I ended up washing him in the sards than rinse the saop and than wash with dog shampoo