My Dog, What Breed Is He?

cookierhys

Wat is my dog?!!! i got him from the local pound, as a puppy he was said to be a JRTx, but obviously not lol he's got a bit of Kelpie in him, i think and maybe a bit of border collie. A friend of mine who works with dogs said that she think's he's got a bit of Smooth Coat Collie in him too. i looked up Smooth Coat Collie and him temperament, markings and features seem to match and he's a bit taller than yout average Kelpie and Border Collie too, so he's obviously not a pure bred! Can i get the professionals (you dog owners/lovers) help! i've attached a few pics to help out!

And i apologise in advance if i posted this in the wrond discussion forum, just let me know and i'll change it!

My Boy:

rhys2150.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rhys9.jpg

rhys8.jpg

rhys5.jpg

rhys4.jpg

There is absolutely no way of knowing, could be a mix of 10 breeds that have all got jumbled along the way.

He is a mongrel. You can put JRTx on his council reg.

Nice to rescue a dog from the pound :laugh: Enjoy your new boy & be happy together, don't worry about breed, impossible question.

Good on you for rescuing a puppy from the pound :laugh:

As Christina said your dog is obviously a mongrel & there is no definate way of knowing what he is mixed with. I also wouldn't dwell on what breeds he is mixed with, but just enjoy & love him. :(

However if you do what to have a discussion on what possible breeds he could be a mix of, you will probably get more responses if you start this thread in the General discussion forum, as this forum is for purebreed dog breeders, & not everyone is able to post in here.

Nicole