Family Dog Attacked Twice In Two Days

Red Fox

Where does it say that the owners didn't know where the dog was?

... first incident at his Oakey home...
... and went outside to find an elastic band had been wrapped twice around his neck...

Both of those suggest to me that the dog was on their property.

I stand by my last statement. I would NEVER imagine that if my dog was attacked once in a seemingly random attack (given they can not isolate any motive or suspect) that if the dog was let out to go to the toilet for a few minutes it was at risk of attack again.

Given how the media write-up about Jeds situation had the potential to be interpreted initially due to lack of information, I am surprised to see people so quick to jump on this poor person.

There is another article which says the family doesn't know whether the dog was attacked in their yard or elsewhere :laugh:

Poor little dog. I hope he's not still out in the yard. ;)

Where does it say that the owners didn't know where the dog was?

I stand by my last statement. I would NEVER imagine that if my dog was attacked once in a seemingly random attack (given they can not isolate any motive or suspect) that if the dog was let out to go to the toilet for a few minutes it was at risk of attack again.

There you go ^ is where it says the family doesn't know if the dog was attacked in their yard or elsewhere.

It seems unlikely someone would be wandering around a private fenced backyard in broad daylight with a knife and was able to cut a dog's throat but no one saw or heard a thing. The perp would be taking a huge risk of being heard and seen by the occupants of the house as well as the neighbours. It seems more likely that the dog was not in its own backyard.

If my dog was badly injured I'd be taking him outside to toilet and staying with him to make sure he didn't hurt himself. He wouldn't be wandering around in the yard on his own in that condition.

I guess we'll never know the true story.

efs

Edited by cavNrott