Sunshine Coast Show

~SL~

Or Nambour show for the locals, are they have another dog show section this year? Last year they had a champ show on the Friday.

If you mean the Noosa Show it is in September. The schedules are usually in the Dog World 2 Months before the show so that would mean it would be in the July Mag. If you mean the Sunshine Coast Show you'll have to give Dogs Qld a ring and find out.

No its not the Noosa show - I do think it is called the Sunshine Coast AG show though. It was at Nambour. Not a good place to park and you had to lug all your gear to the ring.

I think it was due to be on Friday 9th July.

Thanks everyone, I did look in the July Mag thinking that entries would be in that one but didn't see them.

Yep I knew when Noosa was coming up, I am talking about the show held in Nambour.

I rang Dogs Qld Sunshine Coast Ag has Canned their dog section.

Unfortunatly a few of the Ags have or are concidering cancelling the dog shows

we (Caboolture Kennel Club) run the Caboolture Ag for the show society but we as a club

make nothing from it, we supply all the gear and do all the work and clean up afterwards,

and we get nothing $$$$$$. BUT, we do it for the dog community and the show scene as a whole.

Some of the small ag shows dont have voluntees to do the work involved, thats why the shows are dwindling.

Hogz