Has Anybody Seen This Dog Soccer Ball Or Something Similar For Sale

Hi everyone,

I bought this dog soccer ball from kmart a while back and i'd like to buy a new one, as the ropes have come off and it has been popped. My dog still loves it, but i'd love to get her a new one or something similar. Has anybody seen this one or anything like it for sale? I haven't seen them at my local kmart for a few months. :rolleyes:

Excuse the crap photo!

75d91038.jpg

Edited by fainty_girl

I don't know which state you live in, but in WA City Farmers have a similar soccer ball with two ropes. My dogs absolutely love them but they need to be replaced every few months. I have also seen the one in your picture on an online shop but can't remember which one it was.

I don't know which state you live in, but in WA City Farmers have a similar soccer ball with two ropes. My dogs absolutely love them but they need to be replaced every few months. I have also seen the one in your picture on an online shop but can't remember which one it was.

I'm in NSW ;) and i'm happy to buy online too if anyone knows where they're being sold.

LOL we have one of those...Kite loves it! Havent seen them in a while either!

Yeah my dog Tilly loved strutting around with it when it had the ropes on it :rolleyes:

Never seen one like that before but I know there is a "Jollyball" that is similar. They're fantastic only have the one rope, that sticks out on opposite sides. Even if the dogs puncture them they re-inflate. I have one for my dogs as well as one with a handle. They come in various sizes to suite your dog.

I have one exactly the same - it's a Dr Harry Super Striker ball. I bought mine from an online store - Vetnpetdirect :rolleyes:

eta for $20, the ropes come off far too easily. I wouldn't buy another one.

Edited by Golden Rules

My dog had a similar one and pulled the rope off within days. :rolleyes: We still have the ball that she rolls around occasionally but I wouldn't buy another one for her to wreck.

But yes, you can get them from Pets Paradise (where i got mine), Petstock or Best Friends Pets. I paid $12 for mine but it was half price.

Edited by haylz27

I have one exactly the same - it's a Dr Harry Super Striker ball. I bought mine from an online store - Vetnpetdirect ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just put through an order then. Her soccer ball lasted for a while and it really was one of her favourite toys so I don't mind buying another.

Tilly will be SO excited when we get that in the mail. She will flip out for sure. :rolleyes:

I have one exactly the same - it's a Dr Harry Super Striker ball. I bought mine from an online store - Vetnpetdirect :thumbsup:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just put through an order then. Her soccer ball lasted for a while and it really was one of her favourite toys so I don't mind buying another.

Tilly will be SO excited when we get that in the mail. She will flip out for sure. ;)

Maybe you should buy 2 or 3 for later :rolleyes:

Banjo has (had) the same one from k-mart, but he pops balls so quickly it didn't stay up for long. He still got a few months of play out of it flat though.

Tilly didn't pop hers until after she got all of the ropes off...the ropes stayed on for quite a while, gradually coming off one at a time if my cattle dog decided to shake it.

Tilly preferred to carry it with the ropes, strutting around as if she'd won a prize.

Tilly got her new soccer ball today...at first when I opened the mailing box she was too focused with playing with her favourite visiting dog. But when I put the box on the floor later she stuck her head in there, pulled out the soccer ball and ran around the house with it like a lunatic for a good ten minutes. She was very chuffed, so thanks for tracking them down. :cry:

Tilly with her new soccer ball...

4662483151_4b420064cc_b.jpg