Pampered Paws Pet Supplies Online (sydney)

frufru

Hi All, I am looking at purchasing some clippers from Pampered Paws and wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them - I found them on the web so just thought I would do some checking before I parted with my hard earned cash LOL.

Edited by frufru

Well, I decided to take a punt and ordered today. They were superquick processed the order and posted today- all with plenty of email aknowledgements - I will update when the clippers arrive. Funnly enough I got my Dogs NSW Journal today and there was an advert by this company in there. The clippers were at least $30 cheaper than I found elsewhere.

Edited by frufru

Pampered Paws are terrific! I have been buying from them for a couple of years now. I tend to only buy treats from them (kangaroo jerky etc) and the service has alsoways be fantastic. I used to buy from her ebay store too before she started the pampered paws site.

One time a parcel of treats went missing (thanks to Australia Post) and she immediately sent another parcel to replace the missing one. Pampered Paws are awesome in my book!