My Groenendael

Guest english.ivy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belgian.blue
Aww, what a stunning girl.

Have always had a soft spot for Groenendaels since my experience with one at a tender age; gorgeous temperament. :laugh:

Thank you :D

I see you're a new Doler, welcome! Great to see another Perth member. Are you up North or near the city?

Guest belgian.blue
Aww, what a stunning girl.

Have always had a soft spot for Groenendaels since my experience with one at a tender age; gorgeous temperament. :D

Thank you ;)

I see you're a new Doler, welcome! Great to see another Perth member. Are you up North or near the city?

Thank-you! I've been lurking for awhile now, and only just plucked up the courage to join. I'm in Nedlands. ;)

Ah awesome suburb! You're more than welcome to come meet Ivy and have Belgian cuddles, she's anyones best friend .. just as long as Mum is there :thumbsup:

Nah, at Eden Hill the Shelties THINK they rule the club, then I just let Poppy Monster :rofl: rampage around the ground with Kizzy as back up and the Shelties head for the hills :( When all the Belgians turn up, I think we have more Belgians than Shelties:)

Any Tervs?

oh yes, if they all turn up we have upto 6 Tervs, and as many as 7 Groens when we all turn up :(

Though everyone has to be careful on the very rare occassion that I bring Be Be, she is an old grump these days. Though to be fair, she hates dogs running around in case they run into her and hurt her. But she does not tend go far from my side these days, and when you are 14 years and 9 months and severaly arthritic I think you are allowed to be a grump at times. If Be Be makes it to 15 there will be one HUGE party for her :)

Guest belgian.blue
Any Tervs?

oh yes, if they all turn up we have upto 6 Tervs, and as many as 7 Groens when we all turn up :)

Though everyone has to be careful on the very rare occassion that I bring Be Be, she is an old grump these days. Though to be fair, she hates dogs running around in case they run into her and hurt her. But she does not tend go far from my side these days, and when you are 14 years and 9 months and severaly arthritic I think you are allowed to be a grump at times. If Be Be makes it to 15 there will be one HUGE party for her :birthday:

Oh wow what a great age for Be Be! That's OK, Ivy is a grump and she isn't even two :rofl:

Seven Tervs, amazing. Didn't know there were so many Belgians in Perth. Really looking forward to coming along now!!

Oh wow what a great age for Be Be! That's OK, Ivy is a grump and she isn't even two :)

Seven Tervs, amazing. Didn't know there were so many Belgians in Perth. Really looking forward to coming along now!!

Well when you consider I have 6 Belgians, one of them is a grey Terv who lives with my mum and I have another on breeders terms with a friend, so that makes 7. Then there are my puppy buyers - and as you know Damien has 2. There are quite a few Belgians lurking around:)