Is This A Scam?

redz

I have had a lot of asians enquiring about my puppies during the last week. At least four have been scams, I recieved another today and told the woman to ring me, and to my surprise, she did. She says she is willing to pay a deposit and wants my bank details. Should i give them to her, or treat it as just another scam.??

Not necessarily a scam but I too would be finding out a lot more about her. Google often helps me out if I'm not sure about someone. :thumbsup:

Thankfully I have found out a lot more from this person, she has given me a lot more detail by phone and email. She knows a lot about poodles and I am sure she is genuine. Thank you all for your advice.

Not necessarily a scam but I too would be finding out a lot more about her. Google often helps me out if I'm not sure about someone. :rofl:

Thankfully I have found out a lot more from this person, she has given me a lot more detail by phone and email. She knows a lot about poodles and I am sure she is genuine. Thank you all for your advice.

Go with your gut instinct :thumbsup: