Titre Testing In Adelaide

Does anyone know of any particular vets that routinely conduct titre testing in Adelaide???. Our vets wouldn't commit to doing a titre test when asking about it and were more interested in telling me about the inaccuracy of the titre and the importance of annual vaccinations and the suggestion that titre testing is VERY expensive to conduct.

I am interested to titre test my dogs and would prefer a vet that can do it and isn't so negative about the process. If anyone can suggest a "titre freindly" clinic in SA, it would be much appreciated, thanks :)

I've had this trouble too. I've rung several clinics... one of the vets had never heard of it (!!), most others said they didn't do it, and of the few that did, the prices were ridiculous.

Please let me know if you do manage to find one :thumbsup: .

Marion Animal Hospital do them - 8277 3733. They're at 827 Marion Road, Mitchell Park.

I spoke to the Marion Clinic yesterday. They will be doing titre testing this month on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th. Cost is the consult fee ($55.00) plus the cost of the test which is $US40 ... this is charged through your credit card and the specific $$ cost depends what the currency conversion is.