Baked Beans

ILK

My OH cooked breakfast this morning. Bacon, eggs, sausages, muffins, baked beans & holindaise sauce.

He cooked far too much so gave all the leftovers to sweet Jacko who enjoyed them immensely.

I am sitting here tonight on dol suffering the consequenses. POOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE. Man has he got the farts. I'm gonna have to put him outside if this keeps up :):)

I am sitting here tonight on dol suffering the consequenses. POOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE. Man has he got the farts. I'm gonna have to put him outside if this keeps up :):cheer:

The OH or Jacko :)

:cheer::cheer: :D

I am sitting here tonight on dol suffering the consequenses. POOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE. Man has he got the farts. I'm gonna have to put him outside if this keeps up :):thumbsup:

The OH or Jacko :rofl:

:rofl::):rofl:

Was wonderin' the same ;) :rofl::rofl:

Ewww haha! My beagle nearly blows you away when she lets one rip. :rofl: She had a different brand of dog food last night and we definitely suffered the consequences. She usually sleeps in my bed or on the floor near the heater in my room and it was so bad! I had to put her in the laundry. :)