Dolers Beware!

I've had a case of: 'if it looks to good to be true, it probably is'

For those who keep an eye on the classifieds section of DOL (the ad has now been removed but doesnt mean it won't come up again) or any other pet classifieds sites beware of an 'icecube dog trailer/camper 4 berth'

IT IS A SCAM!

I thought I had found the perfect trailer (I own sibes and run them in harness so a camper on the trailer was great) AND she had a 'friend' driving from QLD to somewhere VERY close to me this weekend.... i was thinking could it get any better??

Until I googled icecube so I could have a look at their trailers.... although they are no longer being made one of the search results was a post on a pet classifieds/forum site alerting people to a woman trying to sell an icecube dog trailer/camper with HER photos of her trailer and stated that it was sold 2 years ago to people she knows.

So I emailed this person to enquire as to whether my perfect trailer was in fact dodgy.... thinking that the seller was using old photos and the trailer was a bit more used looking...... but no.... THE WOMAN DOESNT EVEN OWN THE TRAILER!! SHE IS JUST USING THE PHOTOS TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!

I was very lucky! So posting this in the hope no one else gets ripped off!

PS if anyone knows of a LEGITIMATE dog trailer with a camper on it for sale let me know, I would b very interested!! =D

Edited by LittlePoppet

• 1 month later...
Large 4 berth Ice Cube dog trailer and camper. Water storage, poles storage for tarps. Lockable storage compartment at front that can be accessed from both sides. Will suit medium to large dogs. Has been garaged away from weather. In good condition registered until January 2011. $7800 or ONO.

Is this add the same as the previous one mentioned??

If so there is a mobile and full name