Anyone Keen In Melbourne?

matilda1

Pointees: I haven't driven in ages! Time to drive my car around a bit. Having gotten my L's prior to the new rules i don't have to show the proof of 120 hours experience. I will have already gotten that much anyway, but the plan is to get my P's end of the year or early next year all going to plan of course. I have a lesson tuesday and then one of my friends is taking me out wednesday. Mum wont take me out and i refuse to drive with dad ever again! We were driving down the ring road and he fell asleep and was snoring. I was basically driving on my own! :lollipop:

Mum is basically frightened of another accident i think (I had a major accident when i was 16 and first got my L's and mum's been freaked out to let me drive with her since then!)

Pity that i'm busy so much at the moment or else i'd come and meet up with you Pointees!

Charlotte would have loved the run around! :rasberry::)

Oh! Evil dad!! :champagne:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my dogs need a run around pointees so I will have to bring them over to diggers rest.

Little Alera is free to run to her hearts content now and she does think that I should be awak at 7 in the morning.

Pointees: I'm sure she wouldn't have stopped. I can guarantee she is like a puppy again! She's on the go all day everyday. She just doesnt stop. At this rate i'll need to live on a dog park to satisfy her! :) My dad is more than evil, he's dangerous. I could have had an accident! Mum and I arent telling him about the lessons just one day he'll find out i have my P's and wonder how :champagne:

Evolving: Can't wait to see Alera again! :lollipop: How has the settling in gone? Is Bob happy? I bet Echo loves having a little sister to play with.

I think my dogs need a run around pointees so I will have to bring them over to diggers rest.

Little Alera is free to run to her hearts content now and she does think that I should be awak at 7 in the morning.

Have PM'ed you.

I met two Saints in the vet the other week, one was a big fella and the other was a massive full of pups looking girl. Charlotte had her whole head plastered with slobber! :(

The other one we met was at a park and it was a puppy so as youd imagine very big cuteness factor there.