Where To Find This Specific Collar

Loves Dogs

Hi there,

When my boy was young I decided I was going to order him one of those beautiful leather and bronze custom made collars that are used on alot of SBTs in the ring. They used to have an advertisment on dogzonline but now I cant find them. Was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the company who makes them?

Edited by staffy lover

Hi there,

When my boy was young I decided I was going to order him one of those beautiful leather and bronze custom made collars that are used on alot of SBTs in the ring. They used to have an advertisment on dogzonline but now I cant find them. Was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the company who makes them?

you can get really good ones from HIDE AND COLLARS OR THE STAFFORD SHOP, AND RUTHLESS COLLARS

I so wish I hadn't looked at Hide and Collars. I have a bit of an addiction to Whippet collars and that place could continue to fuel it LOL

I brought one from her and it was excellent quality, really soft and well made i still have it 12 years later in the same condition. I am also buying one from ruthless leather, love her stuff. :laugh: