Emmy Update

W Sibs

I post this on the Spitz thread too.. but decided to post here too :laugh:

I just want to brag, how proud of Emmy lately!

The past few weeks, she has settled down a lot she is still feisty and somewhat a brat, but also she is becoming more and more affectionate, focus and simply an awesome puppy (she always awesome.. but more so lately). On Saturday (before the lappie picnic) we went to Obedience and she was simply awesome. The other dogs were playing up, and there was a dog there that had DA.. and he was just sitting in class in the corner to watch the class. And, Emmy was placed to sit next to him (because she was the calmest in the class that day) and she was so good. It was as though she knew that dog had a problem, so she had to be calm. By the end of the class, they lay about a metre away from each other, and the other dog was very calm about it, and didn't even react when Emmy kicked him accidently when she got up and stretch... apparently according to the owners, that's the first!

Then at the picnic.. i think she was tired.. but she was so good. She was wary with all the big (and noisy) dogs around, but she didn't throw tantrums or get feisty when other dogs came to her (she did back off a few times nervously though). She did a lot better than I imagine.

That night, after a rest, my cousins with their new puppy. Miss Emmy was so good with him too. She played with it gently, she taught him how to play bow and play chase around the house.. when they played tug and war, Emmy was gentle and didn't tug so hard (because if she tugged hard.. that tiny 1.4kg puppy will be flying across the room!), she didn't mind when Casper (the little puppy) went to lay right next to her while chewing on a toy and she was resting (mind you they were all laying in Charlie's little day bed with Charlie already in here.. so it was a very tight squeeze in there).