Reverse Phone Search - Forgot To Lock The Gate !

GenPareto

Anyone knows how to search a telephone number by address ?

I am at work and just realised I forgot to lock the gate and the dogs can come out to the front yard and street !

I am in Cherrybrook Sydney...anyone who could help ? If I can call my neighbour (need to search for their numbers) that would be great help !!!

I am at work and just realised I forgot to lock the gate and the dogs can come out to the front yard and street !

I am in Cherrybrook Sydney...anyone who could help ? If I can call my neighbour (need to search for their numbers) that would be great help !!!

Na, Australia doesn't have that facility, well at least not legally. Some large companies have the ability if they are in an industry that require that information.

You may have more luck contacting your local Ranger.

If I were you I'd go straight home and lock the gate, I'm sure your workplace will understand the urgency.

Go home if you haven't already done so before it is too late.Tonight get the neighbours phone number & carry it with you!

Only Police etc have the ability to do what you have asked.

We are all waiting....what happened,did ya take the day off?.....Mondays are the best days off.

Thanks all ! I did go home in taxi from the city, cost me my arm and leg, only to found out the gate was closed !!!!!!!!!!

So I ended up working at home that day....

Glad it was shut.

Better to be safe than sorry :(

I'm so relieved for you!

I work close to home, and I can't tell you the number of times I've had to drive home for my "diary" or a "file" only to find everything was in place!

Have you gotten your neighbour's phone numbers for any future emergencies?