Sunrise This Morning

Guest chillinamos

Guest choice_brandy

I wish I had a decent camera... it's on the dream list, however my mobile phone doesn't take a baaad shot.

I just wanted to share our lovely morning with everybody. Basically we run every day... I stick to the beach a lot as Chilli is still young but the rule is we run until I knock up (which doesn't take very long) then I throw a tennis ball into the surf until Chilli knocks up... which has never actually happened... I get bored first :-p We spend 10 or 15 minutes on obedience and tricks... Then we drive home, picking up a Macca's latte and a sausage and egg muffin (Chilli gets the sausage which by some co-incidence strangely resembles dog food anyway) Once we arrive home Chilli spends the day harrassing the cats and careering around the house with my housemates lab. Can dogs have ADD?? lol...

Anyway, my point in all this is I love her and here are some pics :)

ant-1.jpg

face.jpg

giveittome.jpg

pawprint.jpg

reflection.jpg

run.jpg

sidewayscattledoglook.jpg

waves.jpg

stack.jpg

whatareyousaying.jpg

So... any advice from the more photography savy? (besides invest in a real camera...lol)

Guest choice_brandy
I love the last one with the head tilt :laugh:

Chilli is always doing that... it's hard to get pics of her NOT tilting her head :D

Guest choice_brandy
great shots :laugh:

Which beach is it?

It's the Spit at Southport near the Sand pumping station.. I love the spit because I can partake in the three loves in my life... Playing with my dog, Fishing and Scuba diving... Chilli loves all three too although Re diving... convincing her she can't follow me in 15 metres of water isn't easy and she's been called out of the water on more than one occasion trying to join me.