Anyone Bought One Of These Before?

Kaffy Magee

I have 2 of Rob Kemp's trolleys. A 2 birth and a 4 birth. I had to put different whel on the 4 birth but that was because when you put 4-5 pugs in it the combined weight can be almost 50 kgs and the original wheels weren't designed for that.

We have one of those aluminium ones, but a 2 berth version (we took the centre board out though)

It's great, nice and tall for grooming. The doors have latches both top and you have to press a button to open them. Trolley lid has snap clips to keep it shut as well.

Plus, my parents are usually the o9nes to lug it to shows so it's nice and light and goes on the roof racks easily.

The other trolley is a rather old heavy clunky thing. It's very solid, but just weighs too much to be pulling on and off roof racks.

I bought an aluminium trolley from Pet Network 6 or 7 years ago and it is still going strong. It's well made and stood up well.

There are different grades of Aluminium plus the thickness of it. Don't expect to get a good quality one from eBay but I wouldn't right them off entirely.