Has Any1 Seen Or Heard Anything?

moko81

HI ALL

I WAS ONE OF MANY BULLDOG PEOPLE WHO WAS SENT THIS EMAIL. I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW JENNIFER BUT THOUGHT I WOULD POST ON HERE AS ALOT OF PEOPLE FREQUENT THESE FORUMS. IF ANYONE KNOWS OR HEARS OF ANYTHING PLEASE MAKE CONTACT WITH JENNIFER.

CHEERS MOKO.

Hi Everyone,,

You don,t all know who i am,,, but a sad thing has happern in the last past 48 hours..... Our kennel rehome one of the older champions for a retired life,,,, but we really got done this time.... we never ask for money for the old ones,,, we offer them for free,,, as long as they get the sofa and plenty of love.... and get a spoilt life...

But this person,,, rang about the boy,,, he sounded the pefect home,,, saying he is a teacher for handicap kids,,, and in how much he loves dogs,,,, and he could take the dog to school,,,, And of coarse i got scammed..... Thinking he would go to school,,,, as i know he loves people,,,, and lots of pats..... but this was all lies,,,, just to make a quick buck...

It breaks my heart not knowing where the lad is,,, But are asking everyone in the bulldog world here,,,, if you know of anyone who has purchased a older dog in the last 48 hours,,,, He was sold through the tradingpost here in Victoria,,, for a grand price of $2200,,,, lying about his age,,,, saying he is 22 months,,,, but he is nearly 6 years old....

He is microchip,,, and is listed as missing,,, and Dogzonline have been informed on this person and have added to the list of scamming,,, for getting free dogs and selling them on,,, But if you hear of anything,,,,

Please contact us.....

Also this is a warning to others,,,, we never thought it would happern to us,,,, but 18 years later it has.

Best Regards Jennifer

May crosspost on other chat groups too

www.karazmabulldogs.com

Edited by moko81

Hi All :D :D :D

I personally don't know Jennifer but I was 1 of many bulldog people who were sent this email.

If anyone knows or hears of anything regarding this boy could you please contact Jennifer

Cheers Moko. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by moko81

jennifer if i were you i would be putting an add in the same trading post along with a photo of him asking for help

somehow i suspect the new buyer will find out fast.

best of luck