I Need Someone Who Might Like To Do A Sewing Job

Erny

They look good too, SK. I still like 'my' pattern with the legs, but the Chilly Dog sweater seems to have the clip attachment at the top of the dog's back? Perhaps this is adjustable - if it is not, I might be a bit concerned that my boy (with his spondylosis) could find this uncomfortable. I guess it might not be anything to be concerned about - hard to tell without literally seeing. The Chilly Dog sweater would be good for during the daytime (indoor/outdoor) where the long leg PJ's would be more likely to get wet. I'd consider a pair of both :D.

They are adjustable. They are also waterproof (except for the collar bit, which is annoying). If you want to see them in real life, I can bring Ferg's coat along to agility.

They are adjustable. They are also waterproof (except for the collar bit, which is annoying). If you want to see them in real life, I can bring Ferg's coat along to agility.

Yes please, Megan .... if you wouldn't mind and get to think of it. :D

Have a look at Amstaffs4me - there is a big discussion on Member Market place under commercial with heaps of pics of her work

I have a set for the whippies and they are great value and quality plus she has heaps of cool patterns and will customise if you ask her to