Dogs On Lilos?

julzjc

Naww so cute! My dog wouldn't stay on a lilo. He'd probaby panic and start scrambling around and fall off. I took him in a canoe once. It was a two person canoe with two cockpits. I put him in one and sat in the other to paddle and the stoopid dog got scared and somehow managed to climb across the canoe to sit on my lap. Made it a bit difficult to paddle!

I cant get mine out of the water full stop! If there is any water around, she is in it! She will leap over the pool fence at our step fathers, to get in the pool! We have to watch her like a hawk there, otherwise the first you know is the SPLASH of her jumping in!

Think they started the process in March so they will wait and travel around Dec/Jan.

oooooo, just in time for the deepest darkest winter period :cry: Poor Jet :rofl:

I've only got pool ones. She bolts into the water and sinks, so the lifejacket stops me saving her from drowning every 5 seconds...
Not a lilo as such but when we swim in my brother's pool Trixie is in love with the inflatable boat, she does a run up and leaps into it unassisted (as you can imagine she has fallen into the pool a few times while trying to jump in and out of it :rofl: ) and then just curls up and floats around for a while.

awwww those pics are sooooo sweet too :)

We are trying to find a rental property with a pool, but it's a nightmare finding anywhere decent at the moment in Perth :thumbsup: If we do I can't wait to see how the dogs do with a pool :rofl: