Ekka Photos

Wazzat Xolo

I have some photos my hubby took of the Group 7 Line up and individuals and the class where the Chinese Crested won ( I believe it was baby) I also have some Best in Show shots for the baby group.

Please email me for photos, I do not know who is who, I can only ID breeds ( just!!)

I know I have some of

Michelle and her Great Dane

Ian Rasmussen and a Pap

A French Bulldog and a lady in a green suit with reddish hair

Some Min pins

The Corgi baby winner

a Sharpei baby

most of group 7 winners.

and heaps of babies

email is [email protected]

Most are big in size AS WELL.

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

I have some photos my hubby took of the Group 7 Line up and individuals and the class where the Chinese Crested won ( I believe it was baby) I also have some Best in Show shots for the baby group.

Please email me for photos, I do not know who is who, I can only ID breeds ( just!!)

I know I have some of

Ian Rasmussen and a Pap

Some Min pins

The Corgi baby winner

a Sharpei baby

most of group 7 winners.

and heaps of babies

If you could email me the photos of Jacqui with the Frenchie (green suit and the red hair) and any of the Baby Whippet, I would be grateful. These are my friends I was staying with and I will pass them on (Mum "Jacqui"and daughter "Vicki"). Vicki also handled Jacqui's Vizzla to r/u in Group if you have any of those too. If you add Ian's Pap I will also give that to him - he has dogs in partnership (Saluki's) with Vicki.

Thanks in advance for offering to share them and make sure you give your details so you get credit for the photos.

Cheers

[email protected]

I know I have some of

Ian Rasmussen and a Pap

Some Min pins

The Corgi baby winner

a Sharpei baby

most of group 7 winners.

and heaps of babies

If you could email me the photos of Jacqui with the Frenchie (green suit and the red hair) and any of the Baby Whippet, I would be grateful. These are my friends I was staying with and I will pass them on (Mum "Jacqui"and daughter "Vicki"). Vicki also handled Jacqui's Vizzla to r/u in Group if you have any of those too. If you add Ian's Pap I will also give that to him - he has dogs in partnership (Saluki's) with Vicki.

Thanks in advance for offering to share them and make sure you give your details so you get credit for the photos.

Cheers

[email protected]

done !!

Hmmm... okay, I'm hormonal at the moment so I tend to read things wrong around this time, but I hope this isn't a dig at me. I just noticed the 'as well' bit is stressed.

I posted 647 images to facebook that people could right click and save and use as they wanted as long as they didn't remove them watermark (courtesy to have the photo, courtesy to leave the watermark on.)

Anyway, if it's not a dig, my apologies.

No Ashnali, its not a dig at you I didnt even notice the caps,( my clumsy fingers!!) I couldnt downsize them all and post them here, so I worded my post as it was! lol!

My hubby only got Day 13 and 14th August and we have tracked down a few and sent the photos, they are just snaps, but he has a whizz bang camera he bought and snaps eveything ( its one of those zoom ones that can catch you across theother side of the universe type!!)

BUT where are yours I would love to have a look, sorry I missed the post.

Anyway from your photos i have seeen before they would never be a GOOD as yours!!

:o

No Ashnali, its not a dig at you I didnt even notice the caps,( my clumsy fingers!!) I couldnt downsize them all and post them here, so I worded my post as it was! lol!

My hubby only got Day 13 and 14th August and we have tracked down a few and sent the photos, they are just snaps, but he has a whizz bang camera he bought and snaps eveything ( its one of those zoom ones that can catch you across theother side of the universe type!!)

Anyway from your photos i have seeen before they would never be a GOOD as yours!!

:banghead:

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm just a little precious at the moment. :(

You have already seen my photos on facebook. People tagged you in them. They have 'www.thepetproject.com.au' watermarked on them. :banghead:

:banghead:

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm just a little precious at the moment. :(

You have already seen my photos on facebook. People tagged you in them. They have 'www.thepetproject.com.au' watermarked on them. :banghead:

oh I am a dumbo I didnt realise that was you Ash," the petproject," they are wonderful thank you!!

I was actually standing about 2 meters away from you at Durack at gundog and heavy breeds. Your group judge for that day is a friend so I popped down there to say hello. I was going to say hello to you and ask if I could have a pat but you were surrounded.

I was actually standing about 2 meters away from you at Durack at gundog and heavy breeds. Your group judge for that day is a friend so I popped down there to say hello. I was going to say hello to you and ask if I could have a pat but you were surrounded.

Oh Ash you should have, people dont want to talk to me they want to talk to the dog!! lol

Oh Ash you should have, people dont want to talk to me they want to talk to the dog!! lol

He's a nice looking dog :(

Hi Jacqui - Can you remove the email receipt from your emails as it is crashing the computer. We are IT people and sorted it last night but your latest email has done it again and I can't email now until it is repaired. Have answered your question but will need to fix before it can leave the Outbox.

Cheers

Gaela

Hi Jacqui - Can you remove the email receipt from your emails as it is crashing the computer. We are IT people and sorted it last night but your latest email has done it again and I can't email now until it is repaired. Have answered your question but will need to fix before it can leave the Outbox.

Cheers

Gaela

Sorry Gaela I am not sure what you mean ?

J

Cheers

Gaela

J

No worries - all your emails ask for a receipt to be sent to you but they go no-where and stop all other emails leaving or being received. Your email settings will have this as standard if you are not asking for it in every email. Businesses use these as proof of email being received - ie solicitors etc. I rarely use it but only for something important I want proof of delivery for.

To remove it:

TOOLS

OPTIONS

PREFERENCES

EMAIL - Email options

TRACKING OPTIONS - UNTICK Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

Cheers

Cheers

Gaela

J

No worries - all your emails ask for a receipt to be sent to you but they go no-where and stop all other emails leaving or being received. Your email settings will have this as standard if you are not asking for it in every email. Businesses use these as proof of email being received - ie solicitors etc. I rarely use it but only for something important I want proof of delivery for.

To remove it:

TOOLS

OPTIONS

PREFERENCES

EMAIL - Email options

TRACKING OPTIONS - UNTICK Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

Cheers

Thanks Gaela

I know now what you mean, I need it on there as I need to now some emails are recieved, I will PM you here if I need to !!

J

Hi Wazzat Xolo :)

You have sent some nice pics to my friend and would it be ok if I send the Havanese one onto the owner?

Cheers

please do I have a few Fluffies ( and excuse my ignorance) but I have trouble telling one from the other, my excuse is obvious!!

I am happy to send you any Fluffies you want! lol

I also have heaps of Fox terriers and Jack Russels, mainly from the Saturday