Vic Agility Trial This Sunday

megan_

I was hoping that it was where the Vic Agility Club near me trains, so I could pop in for a look, and not need a packed lunch!! Too far to KCC park for me this weekend, as I've got all the kids (OH is going to the Rugby)

Nah they are usually welcome so long as they don't disrupt the Top dog class.

Non competing dogs are usually welcome at any public ground providing they don't disrupt ANY class and not just the Top Dog run off.

Trial starts at 8:30am and the Top Dog event is usually held over the lunchtime break.

There is plenty of space for you to give your non-competing dogs a good walk around at KCC park without being anywhere near the rings so go for it.

State Agility Trial is on Saturday :confused:

OT - does anyone have an up to date grounds report? I've heard that the grounds are pretty ordinary but that's a pretty standard description for the KCC grounds in Winter :laugh: They weren't real good at the Schip trial and we've had a heap more rain since then :(

Wouldn't think so unless it's a total and utter wash out.

Given it's the State Trial which incorporates Top Dog, and it's location at KCC, trying to reschedule between the agility trialling calendar this late in the year and the KCC's grounds requirements would be near impossible.

I'm staying home, I won't run my dog in those kind of conditions and a 6 hour round trip in such bad weather doesn't float my boat either, especially when you're up at 4 am to get there.

Not sure about the ground - I train at KCC with K9 - but there's been no training there because of the ground condition for weeks and weeks :laugh:

The forecast seems to have eased a bit.

Edited by Luke W