Stallone Fan 'knocked Out Guard Dog'

Bow Wowy

I have just this moment responded to another thread wondering why people use Pit Bull based breed for a guard dog, and here's another one dropped with a left hook :crazy: Poor dog, but I like to see him drop a trained Rotty, GSD or Malinios like that :mad

The fella probly hit the dog in its sleep or while its attention was on the ball in his right hand.

As much as i am fully against any use of APBT's as gaurd or pp dogs, people do use them and they are generally pretty good at it when trained the right way.

I find it very hard to beleive he could land a punch on a full flight Apbt with the intent to bite him they dont do anything half arsed, boxer or no boxer my moneys on the dog to land at least one decent bite if it realy wanted too!

I have just this moment responded to another thread wondering why people use Pit Bull based breed for a guard dog, and here's another one dropped with a left hook :eek: Poor dog, but I like to see him drop a trained Rotty, GSD or Malinios like that :)

Why is it you think pitbulls cant guard?Like I would beleive anything this moron claims maybe in his dreams.I dont promote pitbulls as guard dogs and many arent.In fact more arent than are but the good ones are as good as anything else.Its all about the dog not the breed.If you have seen a good one then you will know what I mean they will bring it as hard and fast as anything else on four legs.

I have just this moment responded to another thread wondering why people use Pit Bull based breed for a guard dog, and here's another one dropped with a left hook :laugh: Poor dog, but I like to see him drop a trained Rotty, GSD or Malinios like that :o

Why is it you think pitbulls cant guard?Like I would beleive anything this moron claims maybe in his dreams.I dont promote pitbulls as guard dogs and many arent.In fact more arent than are but the good ones are as good as anything else.Its all about the dog not the breed.If you have seen a good one then you will know what I mean they will bring it as hard and fast as anything else on four legs.

APBT's have been tested a few times against Rottweilers and GSD's in protection and don't come close in defence against humans, neither are they clear headed enough in defence drive to train them as effectively. APBT's are not by any means the toughest dog's on the block to guard against human intervention as some think they are. Personally, I would use a good Rottweiler to train as manstopper to prevent entry into premises for the best potential.

Fiona :eek:

A wanna-be action star claims he knocked out a guard dog while breaking into the property of the Sylvester Stallone.
Dana claims he took down a pit bull terrier with a left hook after entering Stallone's fenced Los Angeles neighbourhood, TMZ reports.

Lol yeh sure he did. Maybe if it came up to him looking for a pat.

He then scaled several more fences before finding his way into the Rambo star's yard, where he spent "hours doing martial arts and working out" in his attempts to impress the Hollywood tough guy.

:laugh: