Boston Terrier Alert

bannerbrite

Ok I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so...apologies to all if it isn't.

The Vet Clinic I work for in Broken Hill recently became aware through a few clients of ours of a scam being run regarding Boston Terriers.

The people who supposedly "Breed" the Bostons here in Broken Hill.....give out an adress that is a vacant block.....the phone number is a VOIP number and we are not sure if it is even in Australia.....and the $350 deposit must be forwarded to an account in the CAMAROONs...via weston Union.

The Website they have put up is based in the USA ..hosted by weebly.com....most of the website contents including pics have been stolen from a Boston Terrier breeder in the states...we contacted her and she said....

Yes, this man keeps stealing my pictures of my Boston's & my Family.

He has put up 4 different pages in the past, which I have had taken down.

He puts them back up again somewhere else as soon as I have them taken down.

I am in the USA and can not do anything to him from here.

Do you know what I can do to stop this person.

He is even using my Grand Daughters pictures.

Thank you for letting me know about this.

One of the people who bought a puppy from these people...who were then told the puppy had a bad reaction to a vaccination in Sydney and died.....want to try to take the matter further....So if anyone has more information about this scam can they please PM me.

The details of the website...the peoples name are below

THANK YOU if you can help or at least let potential puppy buyers know of the scam...

Lee

Ok I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so...apologies to all if it isn't.

The Vet Clinic I work for in Broken Hill recently became aware through a few clients of ours of a scam being run regarding Boston Terriers.

The people who supposedly "Breed" the Bostons here in Broken Hill.....give out an adress that is a vacant block.....the phone number is a VOIP number and we are not sure if it is even in Australia.....and the $350 deposit must be forwarded to an account in the CAMAROONs...via weston Union.

The Website they have put up is based in the USA ..hosted by weebly.com....most of the website contents including pics have been stolen from a Boston Terrier breeder in the states...we contacted her and she said....

Yes, this man keeps stealing my pictures of my Boston's & my Family.

He has put up 4 different pages in the past, which I have had taken down.

He puts them back up again somewhere else as soon as I have them taken down.

I am in the USA and can not do anything to him from here.

Do you know what I can do to stop this person.

He is even using my Grand Daughters pictures.

Thank you for letting me know about this.

One of the people who bought a puppy from these people...who were then told the puppy had a bad reaction to a vaccination in Sydney and died.....want to try to take the matter further....So if anyone has more information about this scam can they please PM me.

The details of the website...the peoples name are below

THANK YOU if you can help or at least let potential puppy buyers know of the scam...

Lee

Lee you forgot the web address. What is it?