Boarding Kennels In Brisbane

cj-b

Not sure if this is allowed. But I would love for some recommendations on boarding kennels around the brisbane area. Or help me to choose a good one.

Normally my parents would doggysit for us and we do the same for their dog. But we are going on a family holiday in december and will need to put both dogs into a boarding kennel for 5 days.

And to be honest, I'm so worried for my boy. I know he will be o.k, but I really don't want him to get all upset and put out. I know he will to a degree but I want to make sure it's minimized. He will be 10 months old come december, and I want him and his girlfriend (my mums maltese) to be housed together, as they would much prefer that, and I think it will make it easier for the both of them.

So I would love to her some suggestions or recommendations, please, thanks.

I haven't used any kennels yet but have been checking them out recently for our small dog. The ones recommended to me are Imparra Pet Motel at Ipswich( has the Li'l Doggy Fun House for dogs under 10kg which I am considering), Samford Pet Resort ( has individual suites that can house more than 1 dog), Moggill Pet Hotel (Anstead?) and Pet Chalet (Brookfield). They all have websites and welcome visits.

I'm also interested to read the responses here - have a wedding to go to in the New Year and thus there'll be no family around who can watch James.

Have had a recommendation for the Pet Chalet thus far, albeit, from someone who used it a few years ago. Will be checking them out once our dates are set.