Shcv Championship Show Towel Found At Melb Royal

LizT

A brown towel was lying in the gravel next to where I parked my car to unload this morning (Wednesday 22nd Sept) at 7.30 am.

It was still there when I packed up to leave at 6.00 pm this evening. I have a feeling it may have been there since yesterday. I chucked it in the car at the last minute because I thought this would be a better way to find it's owner as they may not be at the Melbourne Showgrounds again. The owner may want it as it was clearly a 'prize' as it has enbossed in yellow thread the words

SHCV Championship Show

Opposite Australian Bred In Show

Edited by LizT

That would be Charlene Fisher - Illahee Siberians. Well at least she won opposite aus bred last year at our champ show :)

Thanks. :o

Another smart DOLER has worked out that SHCV is the SIBERIAN HUSKY CLUB VIC. looked up the results, checked her profle, PM me. I've emailed her.

Good on you LizT I saw that yesterday morning when we unpacked.

Just lucky to have unpacked and packed in the same parking space too, when I saw it there still I thought, hmmmm, pity and at first I thought it was just a brown towel but then I saw the yellow writing and well, you know how I am with my 'mementos" ! :rofl: Plus the writing made it traceable.