What Is The Best Way

GoldenGirl85

Ive just moved house and the new yard will need some work to keep the dogs in, the fencing isnt dug down on any of the sides, and its a sloping block so the rain has washed a lot of dirt away, leaving nice gaps under the fence

I need to find a cost effective way of stopping Tess and Lexi from digging holes under, Ive only lived here since Sunday and already Tess got out twice today (until my nice neighbour put her in her yard for the day)

Any suggestions? in my last place I nailed chicken wire to the fence and used tent pegs to secure that to the ground, but that was only on one short side of the fence and took ages, to do, and was a real PITA, this yard needs something on at least 2 but probably 3 sides, and the yard is quiet big, but not big enough to section off an area for the dogs

We have the problem where our neighbours dog keeps digging under the fence so we have put wood, the width of a reg gum sleeper but longer and secured them with tent pegs along that side.If you dig them in a bit they stay nice and secure. Worked for us although the digging was coming from the other side of the fence. The bonus was it was fast to do.