My Mob =)

ash&elar

Wow you have so many pets! :)

It must take a while to feed them all!

Yeah there is quite a few Im lucky because im home 90% of the time so its ok. Hahahaha well it not that bad actually as long as when I start feeding the cats im quick about getting it down to them hahaha. Dog you can teach manners to..... cats not so much :crossfingers:

Wow Im such a dog person but your cats are stunning!!!

I was def a dog person before these guys but the exotic and british are just so sweet and docile, you should see me walking around the farm I have a swarm of 6 cats all around me!!! I jokingly walk around saying watch out crazy cat lady coming through :)

Wow what a fabulous family you have there! Sounds like you have your very own zoo!! I have two cats as well as my four dogs, A beautiful birman boy (6) and a moggy who will be 19 this year. How do your dogs get on with your cats? My Birman is a push over and won't stand up for himself he lets the dogs drag him around, they try to play with him but they are too rough so I keep them separated. The old kitty is queeen of the house and rules the dogs with a tiny paw :)

Your poodles are gorgeous!!

Wow what a fabulous family you have there! Sounds like you have your very own zoo!! I have two cats as well as my four dogs, A beautiful birman boy (6) and a moggy who will be 19 this year. How do your dogs get on with your cats? My Birman is a push over and won't stand up for himself he lets the dogs drag him around, they try to play with him but they are too rough so I keep them separated. The old kitty is queeen of the house and rules the dogs with a tiny paw :)

Your poodles are gorgeous!!

Yes it is very much like a zoo here but we all love it :cry: Well the cats are fine with the dogs most of them are too laid back (or blonde) to worry about the dogs, sometimes the whippet tries to get them to run so she can chase them and fez gets all in their faces with his kisses or barks at them in excitment but generally they all get along fine, cookie and sookie just hiss and slowly hid if they get too excited and sulley he beats the dogs up if they try to stur him and he has had enough hahahaha. I love birmans with their cute lil white feet :rofl: seen quite a few at the cat show they are gorgeous and ide love to one day have a maincoon they are huge and lovely apparently very much doggy cats.