Anyone Bought Clippers From The Usa ?

Trishm

With the dollar so good I thought I would buy some blades etc, but would like recommendations of sites which are good to deal with.

TIA

Don't forget you'll have to get them rewired to work here as they have a different voltage system to their mains power.

Blades yes, but not clippers. As Lowenhart says, they're the wrong voltage for Australia if purchased from the USA.

The actual prices are usually great but the undoing comes with the postage costs.

I have got the voltage regulator thing, (not sure what it is called), so that the clippers work here. I have bought them when over there before, but am not sure about online sites, and didn't want to get burnt.

Edited by Trishm

I have got the voltage regulator thing, (not sure what it is called), so that the clippers work here. I have bought them when over there before, but am not sure about online sites, and didn't want to get burnt.

In that case i would only buy from the manufacturers site , otherwise PetEdge or Ryans....

but yes , calculate the exchange rate and add postage before you see if the deal is really that good.

I often buy really light stuff from o/s , but heavy stuff often doesn't add up