Dog Training Help In Adelaide

Hi All,

I have a BC that is approaching eight months in age and has been to puppy school for approx. four months before she was desexed. The issue I had at puppy school is the number of dogs in the classes and that all our BC wanted to do was play. The most benefit I got was from some one on one training from time to time.

She is very good at sitting, waiting, playing and dropping toys and will recall 50% of the time when at the dog park with other dogs (food or no food).

I dont want her to be a lead star and we are both far from the best trainer/student, but I would ultimately like her to heel and recall so that I can run with her off leash in the coming warmer months along the beach, etc. If you have any tips or know how I can get one on one training, that would be fantastic.

Once I know how to train her at home, I can - Its being shown how to train or teach her firstly that we need assistance with.

We also have a small issue in teaching her where to 'poop' for lack of a better term Started off well, now she does as she pleases.

Thankyou.

Hi

depending on where you are in adelaide you could have a look at School for Dogs at sellicks beach www.schoolfordogs.com.au and Scholars in Collars in the hills www.scholarsincollars.com.au are both excellent they both do one on ones and have small classes (max 6-8 dogs).

:rainbowbridge:

Edited by charley101

Adelaide Pet Dog Training will do one on one consultations and they are really good. I would highly recommend them. Their website is www.petdogtraining.com.au and all the details will be there.

I second this! :laugh:

If you did decide to do some classes rather than just one on one (and again depending on where you are) CBS might be another one to look into to.

http://www.positivelydogs.com/about.htm