Far South East Kennel Club - Change Of Venue

poodlefan

Just got sent this - its part of an email from the Show Secretary.

There is currently an infestation of a prickly weed in the Bega Valley, our usual venue, Colombo Park has been affected and is unsuitable for dogs. The committee has investigated alternate sites, and the show will now be held at Nimmitabel showground, Springfield Road, Nimmitabel.

There is limited camping with power on the ground but the Nimmitabel caravan park is close by with very good amentities.Contact Mr Parker 0427506668. Cooma is 25 minutes away with plenty of accommodation, phone the Cooma Visitors Centre for bookings 64 501742, the website is www.visitcooma.com.au

That's UP the mountains folks.

Pity about the late notice. If I'd known a week ago I wouldn't be paying a cancellation fee for the accommodation I booked 3 months ago. :rofl: I know some folk who'd have entered if they'd known too.

On a happier note - those of us living on this side of the mountains won't have to tick treat our dogs.

Edited by poodlefan

PF said:

Pity about the late notice. If I'd known a week ago I wouldn't be paying a cancellation fee for the accommodation I booked 3 months ago.

Just wanted to post a very public :rofl: to Delphine of Rock Lily cottages who's providing a full refund minus a small handling fee. See you next year Delphine (I hope).

Edited by poodlefan