Sunbury Canine Club

Blakbelgian

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great day and my friends and I had a ball. I loved all the extras - marquees at ring side, stalls, food (strawberry pancakes - yum!) and extra competitions - esp. Fashions on the Field. I had a sore face from laughing and smiling and the judge made that event so much fun too. Owner/Breeder/Handler Sweepstakes/ junior handlers such big classes, all great to watch.

RUIG 6 Dobermann

Minor Puppy and Puppy in Group 6 Akita (Jones)

RUIG 7 Keeshond, Ch Calivale Callin the Shots (Santas)

Baby in Group 7 , Toy Poodle (O'Neill) call name Sparticus

minor in Group 7 Keeshond (Wyhoon)

Puppy in Group 7 Dalmatian

Junior in Group 7 (Great Dane ?)

Intermediate in Group 7 Tibetan Terrier (Shearer)

Aust Bred in Group 7 Great Dane (Revill)

Baby in Show - Sheltie (Acreman)

Minor in Group 5 Collie Rough (Kennedy)

Edited by nynka

borders wendy took out bob and their chocolate boy went runner up most classes were glentress dogs they had a good day out :rofl:

Goldens was BOB Ch Santamaria Mandelah and the dog went Runner up - Fantango Wild Oats, stunning boy showed his butt off :eek:

Rotties Nero went dcc not sure about bob though i assume him as well lol

Hrmm what else do i know LOL.. i think thats all i can remember :S I was up at 4:30 and went to bed at 10:30 then up at 6 for work this morning at a boarding kenels... i hurt all over and have a cracking head ache... but it was soooo worth it!!!

This was my first time to the big sunbury show and i thought it was fantastic! Though the stalls being in 2 different spots was a bit strange and seemed to split the show in half. Well run and the gazebos in the rings were a good send and looked awesome as well, judges were all great i hear so far, Will be entering next yr for sure :laugh:

Nero was BOB in Rotties and shortlisted to top 6 in group.

There were 2 lots of stalls????? I only went to the ones in the middle of the oval.... :rofl:

The stalls were in the usual spots, in a sort of circle/square aroundthe center of the oval, but not a full circle I cannunderstand if it's your first Sunbury how it may look like they are split up but they weren't any different to any previous years set up. I think they just had a bigger gap in the centre (where the stall holders park their trailers etc around the cricket pitch).

Anyone got full group 3?

Any GSD and Border Collie Results plz

Pam Tyler (Kezziah Kennels) got BOB German Shepherds

D & K Adams (Glentress Kennels) got BOB Border Collies

Do you know what ones plz

Border Collie

BOB Gr Ch Glentress Anastacia

RUBOB Ch Glentress Dare To Dream