Giving The Right Amount Of Information

:confused: I should say I'm not totally mean :), that family and close friends get pretty much - 24hr phone support - just because they are family/friends and I inherently like to help them if I can. I don't think my family should have to pay for common sense advice.

I've just learned to make my answers short, fairly closed and artful with your average Joe Citizen.

I think it is pretty evident that the most of us are not mean at all :D lol.

And for me it goes without saying that family can have free advice and assistance if they would like or need it. That's always been the case with me, in whatever way I can provide it and whether it relates to dogs or not.

I'm not taking your post too much seriously SnT, but I'm not sure if you are just making an off the cuff comment or whether you are making a pointed statement for some reason or other. Probably the former :D.

Nah it was off the cuff ;) , just thought perhaps I was coming across like I don't want to help people at all. :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it was off the cuff ;) , just thought perhaps I was coming across like I don't want to help people at all. :D

:confused: Nah - I would never think that and I thought you were suggesting the rest of us didn't want to help people at all, lol.

:o Nah - I would never think that and I thought you were suggesting the rest of us didn't want to help people at all, lol.

Apologies, was only talking in respects of myself and my original post. Excuse me while I dig myself into a deeper hole. :D

Hope I haven't caused offense to anyone here - seriously. :cry: ;) ;) I really should ban myself from posting when I've had a bout of insomnia the previous night!

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

Nah it was off the cuff ;) , just thought perhaps I was coming across like I don't want to help people at all. ;)

:o Nah - I would never think that and I thought you were suggesting the rest of us didn't want to help people at all, lol.

Apologies, was only talking in respects of myself and my original post. Excuse me while I dig myself into a deeper hole. :D

Hope I haven't caused offense to anyone here - seriously. :cry: ;) ;) I really should ban myself from posting when I've had a bout of insomnia the previous night!

No no !!! Please ..... I think it is me and I should have just assumed you meant nothing by it. :laugh:

:D

Edited by Erny