Everlasting Treats...

SpotTheDog

Why not buy a full size marrow bone?

We get them and have the butcher cut them length ways then across them so its in four pieces

as we have small dogs.

On coldish/warm days we leave the bone outside for approx 3 days.

BB

Marrow bones can be teeth breakers as they are usually weight bearing bones and very hard.

http://roochoos.com.au/products.html :laugh:

Pet treats Mixed Dog Treats Pack

The mixed treat pack contains a selection of our products designed to allow your pet to taste and try the different varieties of our product. Standard pack consists of 2 leg bones, 2 upper leg bones, 2 ribs, 100gr jerky, 2 flaps and 2 whole tails. Variations available – just email or phone and discuss your dogs needs. The mixed pack is an excellent way to give variety to your pets instead of just the same old every day fare.

I ordered some of these today, thanks. :p

I'm getting great feedback on the deer antlers.

Sway, I noticed the website has possum tails for sale - are these real? And if so, isn't the possum a protected species? (Just curious 'tis all.)

Yes they are real tails, they are also imported.

All possums are protected in Australia under the provisions of the Wildlife Act 1975

Ah right, I thought there must be a logical answer. :laugh:

Guest RANDCMOORE31

My shih tzu ended up with slab fractures from marrow bones - she was a fantastic chewer. She ended up having to have her back molars removed at about 11 yo - due to the fractures.