Not Sure Where This Thread Belongs

Loving my Oldies

I was totally gobsmacked at the sheer stupidity of the man involved and how everyone let him get away with it to the extent that the lives of everyone in the family were being ruined (except the man who such a lazy self centred doozy).

I guess it would be a repeat, but for those people who have seen past shows, it was the one with the two dogs called Molly and Alfie and the family lived in a cul de sac where it had reached the stage that the neighbours were going to have to take action.

There was also a snippet on a woman who had 30 odd huskies and raced with them.

When I saw all the huskies together all getting on well (at least in the show :D :) ) and seemingly pretty laid back, I couldn't help but think that would have been heaven for K9Angel - LOL.

I saw todays episode as well.

No way would I let my OH give me bag to pick up the droppings that the dog HE was walking left behind.

What were those breeds any way? She said one was a Belgian Shepherd, didn't look like one to me. :D :)

And she called the other a different breed.

They were nice looking dogs though.

BB

I saw the today's episode as well. The man just had no idea. The dog were on the kitchen counters and table and just doing whatever they wanted to do. I didn't think one was a Belgian Shepherd - they both looked like malamute crosses to me. Glad that they got things back on track for all concerned, especially the dogs. They seemed much calmer and happier with a few boundaries set and more exercise.