Arrogant, Dominant, Feisty

dasha

And isn't this pup lucky she started hers with Dasha, otherwise she would undoubtedly have been shot by now.

A dog like this is not a dog you can keep around like a spare wheel for 15 years. Far better that she's going somewhere that will give her the solid work she so desperately needs and will thrive on. :eek:

Dont worry, I 100% agree with her decision, I was just having a poke at her. She is fun to have a poke at :eek: .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was reading this thread I was thinking at any stage had she been checked out by a vet for any physiological problems as she had been kicked in the head quite severely a few times?

She has an experienced owner who would be able to tell if she had any psych probs. She is just a full on dog suited to a different job.

Well thanks again for the ideas and support.

She has been sold to a guy on a property.

He got her on Fri and he said that he had some sheep in a yard there so thought he would put her in to see how she works.

He said "You're right, she has a ton of work in her, but lucky His mate was still there as it took 2 of them to catch her. As soon as they started to call her she just fired up, so luvky he was there to help or he may stiil be there trying to catch her"

So I guess he will see how she goes. His horses are not as close to the house as mine as he is on a larger block and he said any cats she can find she can have. He is also going to take her with the motorbike for 6-10 k's daily to take the sting out of her.

The replacement dog will hopefully be arriving here between Christmas and new year. I am having an elbow operation next week so will be home to bond with her for a month when I am home and then train her before the trials start again in March.

Edited by dasha