Camping At Lancefield

weisnjac

Does anyone know if we are still allowed to camp at Lancefield for the December shows? I heard a rumour that they were stopping it but wasn't sure if it was true or not. There is nothing in the schedule about it so thought someone here might know, I'd rather not bug the secretary if I don't have to :laugh:

I don't think so..... Thefirst time I camped (the year we were set up with Jenny & Kate), it wasn't in the schedule because it was only after talking with Jenny that I found out you could camp.

But I will try and find last years gazette and see what it says..... I so hope we are allowed!!

Gee I hope you guys don't get drowned at these shows.

A friend set up their BIG tent under the trees for Vic Womens weekend and they had to relocate the tent TWICE as it became an

in built swimming pool. :laugh:

BB

The shows at the end of the year are usually good weather, fingers crossed this year is the same :)

Thanks SP's mum for calling! I was going to call a bit closer to the shows to double check, don't have to now ;)

Well as we are both going we decided we needed a new tent to accommodate everyone lol but didn't want to spend the money if we weren't able to use it!

Now to remember that I have 2 cheques to be taken out at $90 each :laugh: oh well. It's still a pretty cheap holiday :)

BB yeah, hopefully the weather will be better in December! Will try to find somewhere higher up...

Hey Weis, we are heading up Boxing Day- did you want us to snag a spot for you?

I'm thinking of heading up Boxing Day too, but if I can't I'll let you know. Thanks!

No probs. I'm looking forward to it as I missed out last year :) good girl Ziva for waiting to come in season this time LOL.

I'm thinking of heading up Boxing Day too, but if I can't I'll let you know. Thanks!

No probs. I'm looking forward to it as I missed out last year :laugh: good girl Ziva for waiting to come in season this time LOL.

We camped in a different spot than we did last time you camped. Over the other side there is a big power outlet thing. I'll try and get there early enough so I can have power, I love camping but power makes it soooo much better :)

No probs. I'm looking forward to it as I missed out last year :laugh: good girl Ziva for waiting to come in season this time LOL.

We camped in a different spot than we did last time you camped. Over the other side there is a big power outlet thing. I'll try and get there early enough so I can have power, I love camping but power makes it soooo much better :)

Ooh okay! I want power too lmao. Where abouts on the other side? We have an outdoor power cable.

Ooh okay! I want power too lmao. Where abouts on the other side? We have an outdoor power cable.

As you drive in, go left. It's under the first lot of big trees wher people usually park. Nice and quiet there too and close toilets ;)

No probs. I'm looking forward to it as I missed out last year :o good girl Ziva for waiting to come in season this time LOL.

We camped in a different spot than we did last time you camped. Over the other side there is a big power outlet thing. I'll try and get there early enough so I can have power, I love camping but power makes it soooo much better :thumbsup:

As you drive in, go left. It's under the first lot of big trees wher people usually park. Nice and quiet there too and close toilets :rofl:

Good info. :eek: :eek: :eek::cry: :cry:

Might suggest to BBJ that we stay over on the Monday as its the 2 shows and go home after that :rofl: ;)

No probs. I'm looking forward to it as I missed out last year :) good girl Ziva for waiting to come in season this time LOL.

We camped in a different spot than we did last time you camped. Over the other side there is a big power outlet thing. I'll try and get there early enough so I can have power, I love camping but power makes it soooo much better :laugh:

As you drive in, go left. It's under the first lot of big trees wher people usually park. Nice and quiet there too and close toilets :happydance:

Ah I think I know it! Awesome.

Getting kinda excited now :)