Our Rottweiler Puppy Zeus.

__RYAN__

Hi all,

My name is Ryan and this is our Rottweiler puppy Zeus. My wife and I live in Brisbane with our 3 young children. About 4 months ago we decided to get a dog for our family. Having grown up with a Rottweiler there was really no other choice of which breed we were going to welcome into our home.

He turned 6 months old today and weighs about 33kgs (72.7Lbs), he is extremely intelligent, very confident, loves other dogs (except for one Staffy he see's on our walks) very protective of "his" house and family.

Here he is the day we picked him up, 8 weeks old.

dog006.jpg

He was around 10 weeks old in this photo, putting weight and size on at a incredible rate.

newzeus007.jpg

He is about 14 weeks old in this photo, he had just finished his first puppy pre-school session and was exhausted.

NewZues011.jpg

Here he is around 4 months playing with his chew toy.

newphotos1006.jpg

And finally, taken today, 6 months old.

zeusnew1002.jpg

He is a very important part of our family and we wouldnt know what to do without him. He is our 3yo son's best friend and even lets our 5yo daughter play "dress ups" with him.

welcome to dogs online Ryan

Your little boy is a true cutie , and growing well there is a thread dedicated to our rotts you should pop on over love the baby pics

Thanks, I will pop over to the Rottweiler sub forum and introduce myself and Zeus.

Hi all,

My name is Ryan and this is our Rottweiler puppy Zeus. My wife and I live in Brisbane with our 3 young children. About 4 months ago we decided to get a dog for our family. Having grown up with a Rottweiler there was really no other choice of which breed we were going to welcome into our home.

He turned 6 months old today and weighs about 33kgs (72.7Lbs), he is extremely intelligent, very confident, loves other dogs (except for one Staffy he see's on our walks) very protective of "his" house and family.

Here he is the day we picked him up, 8 weeks old.

dog006.jpg

Very cute photos, but love this one - how cute is an adorable puppy sleeping in a garden, obviously just too plumb tuckered out from exploring :mad

:mad to DOL

Beautiful photos and sounds like one very lucky puppy, thanks for sharing

Thank you.

I actually think we are the lucky ones. Zeus has been amazing since the day we brought him home, he really is a credit to his breeder. He was basically completely toilet trained the day we took him home (apart from one accident), has never sooked, only ever barks to alert us to something he isnt happy with (strange people at the fence etc), follows instructions on command (big thanks to Justin from Dogtech for that), doesnt chew anything that isnt "his". He still has a long way to go considering he is still only 6 months old. I will be enrolling him in some advanced training classes shortly to see just how far he can actually go.

Edited by __RYAN__

where is he from ryan ?

I cannot actually remember the name of the breeder sorry. She was a very nice lady who lived on the Southside of Brisbane. My wife will remember, I can ask her tonight when I get home if you like?

Ryan, that sleeping puppy shot is one of the most beautiful pics I've ever seen. I would be framing it and giving it pride of place in my house.

Wish I had a pic like that of my gorgeous Rottie.

Edited by cavNrott